YES (Young Executives and Students) Club was launched on 16 Feb 2009, in a bid to establish contact with maritime students before they graduate. It also serves to be the platform for students from maritime-related studies to stay plugged into the maritime alumni network and learn from successful seniors and professionals.
YES Club members are not required to pay any membership fees. SMF welcomes all young executives and students in the maritime industry to be part of this dynamic club.
Objectives of YES Club
- To foster and promote close relationship among young executives, students and the maritime industry through social activities
- To create a two-way communication channel between maritime students and young executives so as to disseminate information and facilitate information sharing
- To maintain contact with students who have graduated from the maritime-related courses to gain access to the maritime fraternity
- Widen contacts and network for business opportunities or career advancement
- Professional interaction made possible through the networking sessions
- Exclusive special invitations to networking events and high-profile seminars
To find out more about the YES Club or how to be a member, please send your enquiries to: YESclub@sgmf.com.sg
List of Past Events