Winds of Change in the Asian Shipping Law Practice
The Maritime Law Association of Singapore (MLAS) is proud to present the 7th run ofthe Asian Maritime Law Conference entitled “Winds of Change in the Asian MaritimeShipping Law Practice”. This year’s conference will be held in collaboration with theHong Kong Maritime Law Association (HKMLA), the MLAS’ plan to promote greaterco-operation amongst the other Asian Maritime Law Associations within the region.The Conference will focus on developments in Asian shipping law as well as thechanges, challenges and opportunities for growth in private. Through a lively mixof presentations, panel discussions and debates. These topics will be examined inconsiderable depth. As always, the Conference also features ample opportunities tomeet and network with fellow delegates.
2015 Key Highlights
- Developments in Asian Shipping Law
- Asian Shipping Practice Scene Part I – Changes in Private Practice
- Asian Shipping Practice Scene Part II – Market-led Diversification of Shipping Law Practice
- Debate on Hard Law v Market Savvy and Soft Skills: Which is more important?
- Innovations in the Practice of Shipping Law
Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) 70% Training Grant available!
We are pleased to announce that 7AMLC is entitled for the 70% Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) Training Grant. For more information about the training grant and the event, you may visit our website at www.amlc.com.sg or contact the Conference Secretariat.